A Blog for Rails Developers
This is a very boring blogging platform built on Rails and geared toward Rails developers. It has very little in the way of frills and is designed to get up and running fast with an easy to understand codebase.
Its built as a Rails Engine and therefore should be easy to customize and extend as you see fit.
This might not be a good fit for you if:
- You have many contributors and need role based permissions
- You need to track changes in articles
- You make extensive use of images
- Basic user authentication
- Markdown that support code snippets
- Basic slug management
That's about it for now, though I'm sure features will evolve slowly as needs are recognized through use.
This application is currently tested on Rails 5, Ruby 2.3 and the PostgreSQL database.